- Keep the company's project list and invoice plan up-to-date
- Organize meetings
- Preparation of templates
- Gather information and documentation across teams
- Review proposals and support with the final document preparation
- Coordinate with the administrative and finance team in support to sales department and project proposals
- Ensure that documents are uploaded on drive and propose idea for drive optimization
- Support the organization of internal and external activities, from workshops with clients, to fair presentations, to team building activities
- Support recruitment tasks
- Follow-up on emails with customers and project officers related to meeting preparation or documentation
Lobelia Earth is a pioneering company in the use of Earth Observation satellites to address the climate emergency. We develop and operate services to study the state of the Earth’s resources, and provide key data for adaptation and mitigation measures in face of the climate crisis.
Lobelia’s team is composed of passionate experts in physics, earth sciences, graphic design, computer science, engineering and business. We apply this interdisciplinary knowledge to actual products people use and want to use. We work with trusted data providers and have a growing network of international collaborators that are as engaged as we are to drive for change.
Lobelia is hiring a Back Office Executive to strengthen its coordination team.
1. What you will do
You will provide administrative and managerial support to Lobelia’s day-to-day business operations by taking care of administrative and coordination tasks which include:
You will be involved in several projects and you will be working across diverse teams, with the opportunity to learn from them and participate in several activities with customers and partners.
You will work closely with management, sales and project coordinators providing support on daily tasks and activities.
2. What you will bring
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Thriving in having multiple activities running at the same time
- Structured and analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, motivated and comfortable taking lead to work independently on tasks
- Passionate about working in the field of climate action
- Ability to cooperate and communicate across diverse teams
- Attention to details
- Full professional proficiency in English
- A relevant academic degree, preferably with a technical background
- Familiarity with climate science, environmental science or similar
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills within an international environment
- Interest in commercial activities and ability to identifying business challenge and innovation opportunities
- Familiarity with project management
3. What we offer
We offer a full-time, permanent position, with a competitive salary. The location for this vacancy is in Barcelona.
Our flexible working conditions not only exist on paper. All of us take advantage of this flexibility and use it for a balanced working life.
We offer challenging topics having a societal impact, the best gear to work on them, a stimulating and diverse working environment and an international network of trusted companies and experts we work with on a daily basis.
But above all, we offer the unique chance to work at the forefront of a social and economic movement to raise awareness on climate change and use evidence-based insights to cope with it in an effective way.
4. Tell us about you
If you want to apply for this vacancy, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your past, present and ideal future work. Send us your résumé, and show us something you’ve worked on that makes you feel great.
Thanks for your interest. We can’t wait to hear from you.